This three part marketing series will introduce you to the foundational elements of a successful marketing program.
Part One will cover:
- Your brand
- Your target audience
- Different communication methods that you can utilize
Part Two will cover:
- Getting a feel for your already established marketing elements. In order to do this, each participant should bring a copy of their:
- A business card
- Website home page (print)
- Other marketing materials
- We will then take this information and discuss how to strengthen this brand.
Part Three will cover:
- An introduction to branding that will identify key assets and traits that will send your brand soaring.
- The danger of being anonymous
- The point of branding in general
- Product traits vs. Brant Traits
- What makes a brand good
About the Facilitator:
John Kowalski, Founder of Marketing Firm, Babacita
With more than 25 years of agency, corporate and start-up branding and marketing experience, and concurrently consulting since 2002, Kowalski’s passion is to use all of the tools of creative marketing to provide true ROI and value to clients. Over the course of his career, he has had the good fortune to see how sound strategic planning and creative execution can work to drive success in a variety of industries and working with individuals, fire and emergency service organizations, small start-ups, mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies.
John applies branding, strategy and marketing expertise, process improvements, and change disciplines to help fire and emergency services, organizations, and leaders excel by strengthening their brands. He's also an officer and firefighter at the Lone Oak Volunteer Fire Department outside of Chattanooga, Tennessee.